Saturday, June 10, 2006

Our First Few Days Home




Here's a few photos from our first few days home.
1. I love my pink boots! (and mom can't figure out why this posted sideways! It's not like that on the card!
2. Anything can double as a microphone!
3. Would you like to hear Mozart or Bethoven?

Hannah is doing well. We are slowly working out the sleep thing. She slept better last night . . I predict we will be on a somewhat normal schedule by early next week. :-) She is playing so well, and even starting to venture into her room alone to play at times for very brief periods. Mostly she goes in her room to get the toys she wants and drags them to whatever room I am in. Right now she has worked very hard to drag her table, two chairs, and 2 baby dolls and a toy phone into the computer room with me! And she is dressed "Toddler Style" (yellow butterfly pajamas, a red jacket, and pink cowboy boots).

I took Hannah to church last night (my church has a Friday night service) and I thought she did really well. She had fallen asleep in the car on the way there, so she wasn't quite her perky self, but everyone was thrilled to meet her . We only stayed the first 25 minutes for the music. Her eyes never left the musicians! She was mesmerized. So many people there have prayed for both of us and have helped in so many ways to make her being here a reality, that it was so special for me to worship in that place with her sitting by my side.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So glad you both are home and adjusting so well. Hannah is a cutie! Love the cowboy boots! Wonder if she will have a shoe fetish. Ana Claire does. She loves running and stomping around her in her dress up shoes.
Lisa

drew and lori said...

Loved the update! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, on being home with your new bundle of joy. Reading your blog has inspired me in my long long wait! I really enjoyed it so much. I would like to meet you both soon. We will be at the zoo party in July, hope we can meet.

Nour

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys are home and everything is going so well. The boots are great! Sounds like she is enjoying decorating the house...it only gets better.