Thursday, June 15, 2006

Beautiful Princess



I just had to post these pictures of my princess. She LOVES to play dress-up and this is her favorite of her dress-up clothes. She has been so fascinated with looking at herself in the mirror, and until today I didn't have a mirror at her height. So, she always asked to be picked up so she could see in the mirror. She wanted to look longer than I wanted to hold! Like we're talking, she'd look at herself in the mirror for 10 minutes if I'd hold her that long!
So, we took a little trip to Wal-Mart to buy her a full-length mirror. She danced and sang in front of it forever! It was so cute and sweet. She really is a beautiful princess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you did not have a mirror at "child height" shame shame! ;)
Tiffani

Anonymous said...

What a pretty princess!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Boy, you have a lot to learn mom! Little girls love mirrors HA HA What a beautiful little girl, we know you are so proud.
Dave & Marlene

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, I'm going to have to remember that if I get a girl. I have a 12 year old boy and I'm not sure he knows what a mirror is, LOL.
It looks like she is finally conecting to her identity and loving it in the process.

Nour

Sonya said...

How wonderful! She looks soooooo happy and right at home!!!
Thanks for sharing. The pictures made me smile too!

Sonya