Sunday, December 16, 2007

Just for Fun...

Well, it's after 8:00, my princess is in bed, and there's clothes that need to be washed and an office that needs straightening. oh, and I have some things to get ready for school.
But instead, I'm writing this post just for fun. I want to change my blog name and I need some help. Stefanie over at "Sophie Makes Six" (see sidebar) changed her blog not too long ago and asked for help. Which reminds me..she's not "Sophie Makes Six" anymore. She's "Nihao Y'all"! She got great suggestions. So, I thought I'd give it a try. I want a name that's easy to remember and does not include my name. Also one that doesn't include Hannah's name...afterall, there is a sister in her future who I wouldn't want to leave out. So, this will not be a democracy..more like a benovolent dictatorship! ha! You give me suggestions, you can comment on which suggestions you like, I listen to you, but in the end, I decide. :-)
If your suggestion becomes my blog name, you win! What do you win? How about my appreciation and the ego boost that comes from seeing your suggestion at the top every time you check my blog. Okay, so some bloggers would come up with better gifts, but I don't have anything you'd want that I'm also willing to get rid of! Just being honest! Let's play!

10 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Two Peas in a Pod
"Mess" is More (get it? instead of less is more? I'm referring to your sweet post about the mess in your house...)
The Darling Duo
That's all for now....

Anonymous said...

Currie Crew

China dolls

table of children of the corn (haha just kidding on that last one)

Sonya said...

My Ladybugs!

Lisa said...

What about DeEtte's Darling Duo,
The Currie Clan,
Let me think on it. I do like Laine's idea about Mess is More.

Anonymous said...

HEY! DeEtte!!!!! This is Jodie. I was doing some searching and came across this blog. We'll catch up later, but I started laughing out loud about this one. I have a GREAT picture from college of yours and Marians room. Seems one side was a little messier than the other!!! HAHAHA. I would LOVE To see you soon and meet your precious angel! JODIE

Sherri said...

Double Happiness?
Double Trouble? (we often use that one)

I'll keep thinking.....

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Sherri

Sherri said...

Twice blessed?

Anonymous said...

Three's Company

Anonymous said...

Chinese Kisses

drew and lori said...

okay, for some reason, your blog was not coming up on my computer and i just now saw that you have another daughter- sadie is beautiful and i can't believe its almost time for you to go! i enjoyed reading all the posts and am a bit frustrated with my computer! ha! congratulations! i can't wait to follow your journey when you go. you are in our prayers!