Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And Still MORE Beach Photos

Yes, this is three posts of beach pictures! Scroll down for the rest. I couldn't help it. Hannah and I had a great time at the beach with my mom this past weekend. It was Hannah's first beach trip and she loved everything about it - the sand, the ocean, attempting to fly a kite, finding seashells, the swimming pool at the hotel we stayed at the first night, the cabin we stayed in the last two nights, fishing from the pier on the lake at our cabin (she didn't catch anything but she had a blast anyway!), the playground next to us, sleeping on her "special bed" (air mattress) and more! She actually was fighting a cold and didn't sleep well during the nights (and I think sleeping away from home in an unfamiliar place is still tough for her anyway), but during the day, she was all systems GO! The girl is a beach bum at heart. She's now talking all about "maybe one day, we go back to ocean!". Watching Hannah enjoy the experience was simply magical...her joy at just running free through the sand was so fun to watch! Enjoy the pictures.








I think this is my favorite picture above!





Hannah and Grandma. It was my mom's birthday on Saturday. Hannah made her a "sand cake", but then we went out to dinner for real later!









3 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

What a fun little beach bum!

Lisa said...

What fun! She looks like she had a great time. AC misses Hannah. She sent her a picture by my mom the other day to school. We need to get together and play. Let me know what is good for you.

Hope for Lucy said...

I'm so glad Ms. Hannah enjoyed the beach. Ms. Lily just loves the LOTION!

Give hugs to all!
Connie