Tuesday, April 24, 2007

LID!

Just wanted to let y'all know that I got my log-in date today. That is the day the wait for a referral officially begins. My Log-in date is April 20th. That's the date the officials in China logged my dossier into their system. So, the countdown begins!! And remember it's a LONG countdown at this point (18 months, 2 years, longer? who knows for sure). So, you won't likely hear any more news for quite a while. It's very unlike Hannah's adoption where things moved rather quickly. At this point, I'm just happy that my side of things moved so quickly to get me to this point!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I guess you have plenty of time to choose a name, unless you and Hannah already have one chosen....
Hope the countdown goes quickly!
Lisa

The Ferrill's said...

Praise the Lord for such quick preparation of your documents! :)

Hope for Lucy said...

DeEtte!

WONDERFUL...WONDERFUL NEWS! I cant wait for Ms. Hannah to have her a sweet little sis! I hope to see you guys this summer at the reunion.

Love
Green Party of Four

Journey to Lilly! said...

That is so great!! We are very excited for you guys & hope the rest of your journey goes quickly!
Blessings!
Kim