Saturday, December 16, 2006

Some Recent Photos

Future praise team band member! Hannah LOVES listening to the praise team at church. My brother gave her this guitar and she has completely loved putting on concerts for me!





I Just LOVE this picture. Every night we read two or three books before bedtime. On this night, I told Hannah to pick out her books while I went downstairs for something. When I came back up, this is what I saw. She was so intent on reading her book and after I snapped the picture, she looked up, smiled, and said "BY MYSELF!" (her favorite words these days by the way!)



Santa Hannah!



Doesn't she look so sweet?





I took Hannah to ride the "Santa Express" - a real train in Calera. She loves trains and had a great time. She got to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus and even sat in his lap for a few minutes on the way back.

2 comments:

Denna said...

Great Pictures. I like her bedroom. The ladybugs are so cute.

Lisa said...

Great photos of you and Hannah. Now that we have the holiday break coming up we need to get them together and play.
I wish AC would sit there an read a book like that. Maybe Hannah could teach her. LOL.
Lisa