Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pigtails!

One night I was playing with Hannah's hair and I put them in pigtails. Her hair really isn't quite long enough to do it right, but she loved them! The next morning I went to brush her hair and she said "two...two..two hair" and held her fingers up on top of her head to show me she wanted pigtails. (Once I taught her that they were called "pigtails" she laughed and kept saying "oink, oink"!) So, Hannah wore pigtails to school that day, which just happened to be "Pajama Day" in her classroom as well. Here's a picture of her at school that day.





Now, Hannah wants the pigtails every day! I'm really not so good at them. If someone wants to give me lessons in getting that nice, even part all the way down let me know! But, I've given Hannah pigtails the last couple days. She gets excited and loves it and I figure I need the practice anyway!



hmm... this tape and wrapping presents thing is kind of tricky. But, I want to do it "BY MYSELF!"

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the pigtails! Ana Claire loves to wear them too.
I also have that problem getting them straight. I am glad she is patient with me and sits there while I wrestle with her hair to get them as straight as I can.
We look forward to playing next week and listening to Hannah play her guitar.
Hope you have a wonderful first Christmas!
Lisa

Sonya said...

TOOOOOO CUTE!!!!