Friday, June 11, 2010

Open for All

I just changed the setting on my blog that allows anyone to read without logging in. I'm not sure how long I'll leave it this way. But I'm not sure who really reads this much anymore anyway. For reasons that make sense in my head but that I don't know if I can articulate yet, I decided to experiment with making the blog public again. If you were a reader while it was private, your information is saved on the readers list. If I move back to private in the future (which I'll post and inform everyone first), those who were already listed as readers will still be able to login and read. Anyone else will need to be added by me.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

DeEtte...Please add me to your blog readers list! I loved reading through all of your insightful wisdom and funny girl stories! I love reading about your babies! Hope you all are having a great summer! give them both a hug from me!

You are even inspiring me to FINALLY update my blog! I am making it my mission as soon as we get back from vacation1 Thanks for the inspiration!