Saturday, March 07, 2009

Please Pray

Hi Friends,


I have a sweet little 9 year old friend from church at Children's Hospital right now that could use your prayers. Mary has hydrocephalus and has had problems with her shunt several times in the past. I think she's had like somewhere around 13 (not sure exactly) brain surgeries in her life. But right now, she is especially having a hard time. I don't know all the details, but she's had about 4 of those surgeries in the last couple weeks. Right now she's in the middle of 7 days of antibiotics and then she will have another surgery. I heard from Mary's mom this afternoon and she's in a lot of pain with horrible headaches and throwing up a lot. Mary is a precious child who has always had a special place in my heart along with the rest of her family. Please, please say a prayer that she will feel better and the doctors can fix whatever needs fixing so her shunt works and doesn't cause her pain! And you can pray for her mom Jana who is I'm sure quite exhausted! Jana also has two boys at home who I'm sure are missing their mom and little sister! Thanks y'all!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Poor sweet baby. I'll pray right now.