Saturday, January 19, 2008

SNOW!!

Well it wasn't as much as I hoped, but was fun just the same. Hannah was delighted! I was delighted watching her! It started out not so great when I woke up and saw no snow..just wet roads from the rain. Hannah came in my room and said "it snowed? we can go make footprints and sled down the hill..whee..and make a snowman?" I had to break it to her that no, probably not. But, the weather came through a while later. It snowed pretty hard for about 2 hours. Not enough for snow angels or sledding (not that we even own a sled or have a hill..but she had it in her mind that she was going to go sledding!) or really even footprints. But, we did get to walk around in it and then met up with some neighbors for a snowball fight. And we did manage to make two little snowmen! I hope you all had a fun Saturday!



First moments in the snow..it actually is snowing fairly steadily even though you can't tell in this picture!!





Hey..some snow fell in my eye!!



Cleaning the snow off the car just for fun





Meet snowman #1!




Snowball fight with one of our neighbors


Plotting and teaming up against the grown-ups

Snowman #2 - and yes, by this point finding enough snow is getting to be a struggle! But we did!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Great pictures! Huntsville got nothing. Olivia was so sad.

I love the little snowmen!

Sherri

Sonya said...

CUTE SNOWMEN! Looks like you had a blast!

The Ferrill's said...

love the little snowbabies...especially hannah!