Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cousins!

No, for those of you who know my brother, he does not have secret children he hasn't told anyone about. Hannah's "cousins" are actually the children of Melissa and Sharon - two friends I've known since college. Their mother Beth is also a good friend and she's the one who travelled to China with me to get Hannah and in doing so, became "nana". She and her husband, along with their girls, have just welcomed us right into their family. So, these kids are nana's other grandchildren. Hannah and Elizabeth have particulalry enjoyed a good connection right from the beginning. We try to get them together whenever they are in town. We celebrated Thanksgiving with Beth and her family this weekend and we will celebrate with my parents later this week. But, here's some pictures of the kids together.
Andrew (almost 3), Hannah (4), Bill (1), Elizabeth (6)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute photos! I love their matching outfit with the kitty on it.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

The Ferrill's said...

LOVE the outfits! The children look so adorable and sweet with each other!
Happy Thanksgiving, DeEtte!
Love,
Laine

Journey to Lilly! said...

What a blessing!! The photo's are adorable & I love their matching outfits!!! Would love to get together with you!!
lv,
Kim
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com