Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fun at Old Baker's Farm!















Jumping off the hay is fun!!

















This pumpkin is a little heavy!!















I think this one is just the right size for me!
















I know it's green - but I like it that way. This is the one I want.
















A fun day with friends Bethany and Jordan.
















My first S'more - kind of! I put the roasted marshmallow on the graham cracker, but did not want my graham cracker broken in half. Oh, and the chocolate? Well, I ate that first.

We spent a fun afternoon at Old Baker's farm yesterday with some good friends. I love fall...and having Hannah here this year to share in all the activities makes it that much sweeter!

1 comment:

Denna said...

Looks fun. We are taking Brooke to Tate Farms this week.