Saturday, September 16, 2006

First Haircut



Here's a couple pictures from Hannah's haircut yesterday. Okay, I do know it wasn't her first haircut - as short as it seems her hair was kept, she probably had numerous haircuts. But, it was the first one with me. Hannah did great during her haircut and was happy to have a sucker afterwards!

Surgery is scheduled for between 9:00 and 9:30 Monday morning. We have to be there at 8:00, but the time of her surgery is somewhat dependent on the surgery before hers. Hannah is the 2nd cleft surgery of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah...your haircut is precious. We're glad you were such a big girl.

We just wanted to let you know that you and your mommy will be in our thoughts and prayers Monday. We hope your surgery goes well and that your recovery is as quick and painless as possible.

We're praying for you precious! God bless!
Love,
Melany, Michael & Kaiser

drew and lori said...

I don't know what happened, but i have checked multiple times a day for a report since her surgery and your site always came to the pics of her arm. So, I clicked on your profile and then got to see the updated blog. I don't know what happened but I am so glad to know she is doing so well. Please know that I have prayed daily for her all this time!