Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer Recap

Well, it's official. Summer is over. I start back to work Monday and the girls start the following Monday. We had lots of fun things, and some not-so-fun things. I completed some projects (well, okay, maybe 1 project). Other projects that were planned are now getting pushed back to the next break. :) But overall, it was a good summer. So here's our summer 2013 recap. Mostly in pictures.

June







Notable things in June: We had lots of free time to swim, play, play games, do crafts, hang out with cousins, and just enjoy being together. I loved June! We also spent a weekend at grandma and grandpa's house. Sadie took 5 days of swim lessons from an incredible instructor. She went from not swimming at all to being able to swim the length of the pool freestyle, the width of the pool backstroke ,floating on her back for 1 minute and treading water for 30 seconds. So proud!! She still needs some practice before I'm confident with her swimming away from me, but she made HUGE progress.

July











July brought more fun. It was the busier of the two months though with girls and I going every which way. There was a family trip to Mobile Bay which was lots of fun! The girls had great experiences at camp. They had VBS. I had a workshop in Huntsville.  And Hannah got her "new room" she's been wanting.  I redid her room while she was at camp as an early birthday present for her.

No comments: