Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Hannah - part 2

Hannah's birthday party was lots of fun. Enjoy the pictures of the princesses!



Princesses Elizabeth and Hannah



Hopscotch (yes, you may notice that Hannah and another little girl, her friend Morgan, had different dresses on in different pictures. I think Hannah used 4 different princess dresses during the 2 hour party!)



Making their princess crowns


Princess Ana Claire ...and for my blogging buddies who think you are having deja vu...yes, some of these pictures are the same as the ones on the Young, Party of Five blog (Lisa's). My very nice friend Lisa (Ana Claire's mommy) was my photographer for the party...so these are the pics she took! Thanks Lisa!

Princess Hannah

All the beautiful princesses!

Every princess needs a castle. Hannah was all about blowing the candles out on her cake. She really didn't care that much about eating it...but I like eating it so we're a great team!! ha!

Swinging princesses

Bubble blowing princess

4 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Princesses can just do anything in a princess costume can't they? Precious!
Love,
Laine

Sherri said...

I love these pictures! My favorite is the hopscotch one--I think it really captures her excitement!

It looks like Hannah had a fabulous birthday party. Which is what all princesses deserve.

Sherri

Lisa said...

Thanks again for inviting us! We had so much fun....I had to make a pink princess cake last night. LOL AC thought our family needed to have one for dessert.

Sonya said...

What a GREAT party!!!!