Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Playing in the Rain

As our other Alabama / Georgia bloggers know, it has been HOT HOT here lately. With highs in the range of 101 - 105, we've spent a lot of time inside. So, when we got a "cold spell" this week (think highs 91-95) due to some rain showers, we couldn't resist going out to play in the rain.

Here she is, dressed in her raincoat and kitty boots.


Close-up of kitty boots (turned sideways, I know)


This is fun!!

THIS is more fun though!! (Notice, even though she lost the raincoat AND her clothes, she still has on the boots! Must keep those feet dry even if everything else gets wet! ha!)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

What fun!!!!We got ALOT of much needed rain this afternoon! Looks like she had a great time playing. I love the boots.

Sherri said...

Those boots are the most important thing!!!!! What a cutie~

I couldn't believe that I actually shivered a little bit in the rain today. I mean, it was 95 degrees and I'm shivering! I'm ready for fall.

Sherri

Tina said...

So sweet! My kids(and their daddy) LOVE to play in the rain...and of course being in the rain in your underwear(NOT their daddy hee hee) is always the MOST fun!!

Sonya said...

CUTE BOOTS! I want a pair for ME! heehee!

Sonya

COME ON RAIN!!!

The Ferrill's said...

Hello? What rain? Why is everyone talking about rain? It hasn't rained up here any! Next time could you please blow it north of you? :)
Rob works in Pelham and said it was pouring. Up here it's dry as a bone.
Hannah looks ADORABLE playing in the rain...love that girl!
I agree about our Wuhan babies...they're tough, but full of some good lovin'!

Hope for Lucy said...

Hannah....you are too cute in those boots. I would love to dance in the rain with you!

You need to check out our latest entry in our blog....exciting news to share!

Give Ms. Hannah a sweet hug and kiss from the Green Party of Four

Journey to Lilly! said...

So very sweet! I love those boots! Graci & Lilly need to get out & do a rain dance too!! They never have..next time we will have to head outside! Can't wait to meet that precious girl! When??
lv,
kim

drew and lori said...

Oh DeEtte, I have enjoyed catching up on your blog. The rain pictures are priceless!! We love playing in the rain! And the spa salon- oh I so want to bring my girls to that! How cool!! Great posts- Hannah looks awesome!