Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dancing Girl

I was on the phone tonight with a friend and Hannah was playing. She dissapeared into her room for a few minutes and came back wearing a "party dress" from her closet. It was a hand-me-down dress that's been in her closet since before she came home from China. But, it was too big so it just sat there. Well, I guess it fits now. Hannah LOVED the dress. She just stood in front of me while I was on the phone. She was very quiet but just stood smiling and making these faces like "Look how pretty! I know I'm beautiful". It was too cute.










So, when I got off the phone I had this thought of "hmm..let me make her day". So, I told her I would be right back and then disappeared in my room. I changed into MY "party dress" (okay - it was a skirt..but those who know me well know I don't wear them often so it was a "special occassion"). She giggled and giggled and said "dance with me?". How could I refuse? We turned the music on and spent a while just dancing. She's got some talented moves for a 3 year old! This must be something she's either a natural at or she learned from her foster family in China. She definately didn't learn her moves from me! ha! Enjoy the pictures.








4 comments:

Hope for Lucy said...

Ms. Lily Grace is also a DANCING QUEEN! Hannah.....we cant wait to see you this weekend.

Love
Green Party of Four

Sonya said...

Those pics are sooooo cute! Glad you had the camera handy!

Sonya

PS we can't wait to met you in person this weekend!!!

Lisa said...

So CUTE. After seeing her in gymnastics, I think it comes naturally to her!

The Ferrill's said...

Maybe ballet shoes are in her future? Kimmie and Quan love to dance, too. Maybe they need to take lessons from Hannah though! They're groove is just a little OFF!