Friday, March 16, 2007

Good News X 2 and prayers from Hannah

First good news: I received my CIS approval today. For those not familiar, that's my piece of paper from the US government (Citizenship and Immigration Services) approving me to bring a child into the US. It was the last piece of documentation I needed for my dossier. So, this next week I'll head to Columbiana to have everything certified through Shelby County, then re-certifitied in Montgomery, and then it'll be off to Houston to be authenticated at the Chinese Embassy before heading back to my agency to be sent to China. YEAH!!! It's getting close!

Second good news: I received word today of an anonymous gift to help with a part of my agency fees. God truly does provide - every step of the way!!

And just for your enjoyment, here's the bed time prayer Hannah said last night -it's in her words and just for your info - she doesn't use the word "for" but you can mentally insert it after "God Thank You..."

God, thank you Hannah!
God, thank you mommy!
God thank you...(big pause)...Hannah's room!
God thank you mommy's room!
God thank you (big pause while looking around the room) light!
God thank you shirt!
God thank you yamas (i.e. pajamas)!
God thank you potty!
(giggle, giggle)
God thank you poo poo!
God thank you school!
God thank you boon! (i.e. balloon)
AMEN! ALL DONE!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

DeEtte & Hannah!

Great News! And I love the prayer!
Isn't God good!
Love,
Mom/Grandma

Sonya said...

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!
GREAT NEWS!!!

The Ferrill's said...

DeEtte this is awesome! I've been praying for you to be DTC really soon! Praise God! Hannah's little prayer brought tears to my eyes. I cannot WAIT until I hear Kimmie and Quan pray to Jesus. Hannah is being raised by such a wonderful mommy! She will be such a great big sister.
Love,
Laine

Anonymous said...

How great is that! All those words and thoughts in such a short time. What a miracile!!!
Tiffani

Lisa said...

This is wonderful news. I am so happy for you that you are being blessed again in so many ways.

Lisa

Journey to Lilly! said...

DeEtte!! Yahooooo!! I am so happy you have your CIS approval & a financial blessing!! But the best part is the sweet prayer! I cannot wait to bring Lilly into a Christian home.

lv & blessings!
Kim

Sherri said...

DeEtte

That's fantastic! CIS approval! Fincancial gift! God is good.

Your Hannah sounds so adorable. I love the prayer. She sounds just like my Olivia.

Sherri
www.mysweetmia.blogspot.com

drew and lori said...

LOVING all the updates- CONGRATS on being dtc- how wonderful!! and before may 1- you are good!!! And Hannah's prayer and stories about her cracked me up! She is a hoot!