Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Officially DTC

Just a quick post to announce the good news. Karla e-mailed today and told me I was DTC today!! YEAH!! DTC is "Dossier to China" and that means all my paperwork headed there today. So, everything is finished and now I join the ranks of those waiting.
Thanks for your prayers and support as I rushed through this process. And lots of thanks especially to the Lifeline staff for making it happen - they are simply the best!!

Look for updated pictures of the princess soon...I don't have extra time to play on the computer tonight. But, I just wanted to pass on the good news!

4 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Hooray for DTC! Yay! I've been waiting for that post! Now, come on LID! Congratulations on getting all the paperwork completed! Thank you Jesus.
Hope you and Hannah have an awesome Easter! Jesus is alive, Hallelujah!
Love,
Laine

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you two! Now to pray for Hannah's little Mei Mei.
God os so awesome. I do hope the wait shortens. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.
Lisa

Hope for Lucy said...

DeEtte!

Im so excited for you. I have been waiting on this news from you. Please give Ms. Hannah a big hug from her family in Athens! Have a blessed Easter!

Love you guys!
Connie

Journey to Lilly! said...

That is so great!!!! Doesn't it fee good to be finished with all the paperwork on this side of the world!!

God Bless you & have a Happy Easter!

lv,
kim