Tuesday, November 18, 2014

In Honor of National Adoption Month

Please excuse the non-cohesiveness of this post.  I don't have the words at the moment to write what's in my heart.  I also don't have the time. :) But in honor of National Adoption Month this year, here's a glimpse of what's on my heart and a little reminder of what God has done.

From orphans:
 


To daughters:



And sisters:



And granddaughters and nieces in this crazy family:



And great-granddaughters:




And even granddaughters again and cousins.


Always loved.   To all those who played a part in this story "back then" as I was going through the adoption process, those who encouraged me, gave of themselves, and prayed for us to be a family: once again, Thank you! 

Our family "Theme song" has always been "We are Family!".  We are known to bust out in it at random times.  We sang it in church this week and the girls went crazy.  Like the church played "our song"! :) 

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing

Ev'ryone can see we're together
As we walk on by
(FLY!) and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
(ALL!) all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose


 Ephesians 3:20

 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.










No comments: