Thursday, March 26, 2009

Please Keep Praying for Sweet Mary

It's been a while since I last posted. I updated you that my sweet little friend Mary was home from the hospital and doing well. Well, I'm sad to say that it didn't last long. She has been back in the hospital for the last week. She's had it really rough. The doctors can't figure out what's going on. They keep saying her shunt appears to be working right, but yet Mary's symptoms say that it's not. She's had another surgery, and is looking at still possibly ANOTHER one in the next few days. My heart just breaks for her and for her sweet sweet family. Mary's mama Jana is TIRED. Tired of being in the hospital, tired of watching her baby girl in pain, tired of doctors not knowing how to fix it, tired of surgeries, tired of not having her family together, you get the picture. Please keep Jana, Mary, and her family in your prayers. They are a very special family and Mary is a very special little girl who lights up every room she walks in. Her life has been truly miraculous. Before she was born, doctors thought she was going to be much more severely affected and have many serious issues. Instead - Mary has proved them wrong and has done amazingly well. She's 9 years old and sweet and spunky. Please just continue to lift her up to Jesus. If you want to keep up with her as you pray, visit www.caringbridge.org/visit/princessbob
(You can see cute pictures of this beautiful child there too - I've been trying all evening to get one on here and my computer is not cooperating!!)

2 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Oh I will continue to pray for her!

Sherri said...

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll pray for them. And I do SO understand her mama's feelings.