Monday, August 20, 2007

Baseball Girl

We picked up a bat and ball the other day at the dollar store and Hannah has loved it. She's actually gotten to where she hits the ball more than she doesn't when I throw it to her, which I think is impressive. Of course, we don't have pics of that because I can't pitch her the ball and take pictures at the same time! But, when she wanted to play longer than I did (it's hot you know!), I taught her to put the ball on a milk jug and hit it. Then, I sat back and watched.








5 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go Hannah! You go girl! She is quite the athlete.

Hope for Lucy said...

oh...dont let Mr. Jerry see this. He wants Lily to play baseball or softball (since he coached every year for Austin). Of course, Mommy wants dance all the way!

Good job Ms. Hannah!

Love
Green Party of Four

Journey to Lilly! said...

Yeah!! She is an ALL-AMERICAN girl!! Love the pic's & I agree it is too hot for me to play too long outside!!
lv & blessings,
Kim

Sonya said...

FUN! Katie Lin says she wants me to buy a playhouse like the one in the background of the picture!!!

"Mommy, Buy one for me!"

Sonya

The Ferrill's said...

What a great little tee ball player and I love the improvised tee box! :)
Laine